Home hair colouring has never been easier – and you can wear a new shade every day! Smart Colour Temporary Colour Sprays are specially formulated to vividly colour or highlight your hair. No need for the use of tints, bleaches or peroxide so this product will not damage your hair. Simply spray on and enjoy then wash out when you want to change.
ORDER BEFORE 3pm FOR SAMEDAY DISPATCH
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL UK PRODUCT ORDERS OVER £20
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MAINLAND EUROPE OR THE USA DUE TO POSTING RESTRICTIONS
How to use
- Shake can well before using and during use hold 15cm from your hair and spray lightly in short bursts until the desired effect is achieved.
- Take care to protect clothing, preferably wear a cape while spraying.
- Keep away from furnishings during spraying and always shampoo out before retiring to prevent rub off on bedding.
- If sprayed on skin remove with shampoo or cleansing cream.
- Smart Colour Red Wine hairspray dye may be used over styling aids
- Colour may be more difficult to wash out of blonde or porous hair.
- Test spray on strand hair leave 5 minutes before washing.
- If colour washes out proceed with use.
- Do not incinerate or puncture the can, even when empty.
- Keep in cool place out of the sun and out of reach of children.
- Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees (C).
- Extremely flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. no smoking
How to use+
How to dye your hair blonde from brown (Full instructions provided in pack)
- Start with unwashed hair
- Always do a skin and strand test
- Place a towel around your shoulders and divide hair into 4 sections, front to back and ear to ear
- Wearing gloves provided, in a non-metallic bowl, mix activator cream with the powder to form a creamy paste
- Apply to each section evenly, swiftly, using brush provided
- Comb through, cover with cling-film and allow time to develop (Max. time 60 minutes)
- Rinse thoroughly, and towel dry
- Apply the ash toner as a conditioner
- allow to develop
- Rinse, dry and style
Will it damage my hair?
No any moisture or protein loss will compensated by the platinum toner conditioner which will restore the hair condition
How long will blonde hair last?
Step 1, will remove colour from your hair permanently. Signs of regrowth will depend on how quickly your hair grows, and how different the colour change is. The toner will fade and for best results, refeshed every 2-3 washes.
Can you buy extra toner sachets?
You can refresh the ash toner as required, extra sachets can be purchased from this store.
How many packs do you need?
1 x Pack for hair shorter than 20cm or root touch-up
2 x Packs for hair longer than 20cm
3 x Packs for long hair or multiple applications
Contains peroxide and persulfates
If you have suffered from a reaction to lightening products, do not use
- Smart Lightening Powder x 2
- Smart Activator/Developer Cream x 2
- Protective Gloves
- Application Brush
- Instruction Leaflet
- Sachet of Ash Toner
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
Smart Powder: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Solanum Tuberosum Starch, Silica, Sodium Persulfate, EDTA, CI 77007.
Smart Activator: Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Citric Acid. Smart Blonde Toner
Water, Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-5, C11-15 Pareth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Glycerine, Malva Sylvestis (Mallow Extract), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Leaf Extract), Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilia Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Offininalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Parfum, May contain +/-, Basic Red 22, Basic Brown 16, Basic Violet 3, Acid Violet 43.