PASTEL CANDY FLOSS PINK HAIR DYE SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR
- Creates an instant pretty pink pastel hair colour on very light blondes or pre-lightened hair
- Adds intensive conditioning, leaving hair soft and shiny
- 20-30 minutes development time
- Lasts up to 4-5 shampoos
- Easy and safe to use, one-step application process
- Free from ammonia, peroxide, parabens and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD)
ORDER BEFORE 3pm FOR SAMEDAY DISPATCH
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL UK PRODUCT ORDERS OVER £20
How to colour your hair with pastel hair dye:
- Shampoo, rinse and towel dry hair
- Place a towel around your shoulders and divide hair into 4 sections, front to back and ear to ear
- Wearing gloves provided, apply the pastel pink hair dye to each section evenly, using the brush provided
- Comb through and time for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, dry and style
Do I have to bleach my hair?
If you already have very light blonde hair then no, but if you have yellowish, muddy blonde, brown and darker hair, then you will end up with a very faded colour. While that looks fine generally, a lot of people are disappointed with how it turns out and don't like it.
If my hair is yellowish blonde, do I need to re-bleach it?
Yes, you will, for example, pastel blue on yellowish blonde would result in green hair.
Should I bleach my dirty blond hair if I want to dye it a pastel colour?
Yes, you should. If you try to dye it pastel now, you will either end up with a darker colour or a muddy colour.
How long should I wait after bleaching to add pastel colour?
You can do colour right after, for best results apply to dry hair.
How do I refresh the colour?
Simply reapply the colour to clean dry hair, following the instruction in the pack.
Can the colour come out easily?
Yes, either mix washing up liquid with your normal shampoo, and repeat a few times. Or conduct a bleach bath.
How many packs do I need?
If your hair is longer than 20cm, you may need two packs
- Pastel Semi-permanent Hair Colour in 50ml Tubes
- Pair of Protective gloves
- Quality Application Brush
- Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions