METALLIC ROSE GOLD PASTEL PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR
- Creates an instant pretty rose gold pastel hair colour on very light blondes or pre-lightened hair
A unique formula that contains Nio-active Plex treatment that prevents structural damage caused by colouring or bleaching, and as a result, makes your hair extra soft and silky
- 40 minutes of development time
- Easy and safe to use application process
- Free from parabens and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD)
How does the Nio-active formulation work?
During normal colouration or bleaching process, our hair dries up, becomes fragile and breaks a lot easier. The Nio-active formulation added to our metallic range penetrates deep into the hair and hydrates it. So you get a very soft, smooth and moisturised hair with a beautiful pastel metallic hair colour.
ORDER BEFORE 3pm FOR SAMEDAY DISPATCH
FREE POSTAGE ON ALL UK PRODUCT ORDERS OVER £20
How to colour your hair with pastel hair dye:
- Shampoo, rinse and towel dry hair
- Place a towel around your shoulders and divide hair into 4 sections, front to back and ear to ear
- Wearing gloves provided, apply mixed product to each section evenly, using the brush provided
- Comb through and time for 40 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, dry and style
Do I have to bleach my hair?
If you already have very light blonde hair then no, but if you have yellowish, muddy blonde, brown and darker hair, then you will end up with a very faded colour. While that looks fine generally, a lot of people are disappointed with how it turns out and don't like it.
If my hair is yellowish blonde, do I need to re-bleach it?
Yes, you will, for example, pastel blue on yellowish blonde would result in green hair.
Should I bleach my dirty blond hair if I want to dye it a pastel colour?
Yes, you should. If you try to dye it pastel now, you will either end up with a darker colour or a muddy colour.
How long should I wait after bleaching to add pastel colour?
You can do colour right after, for best results apply to dry hair.
How do I refresh the colour?
Simply reapply the colour to clean dry hair, following the instruction in the pack.
Can the colour come out easily?
Conduct a bleach bath.
How many packs do I need?
If your hair is longer than 20cm, you may need two packs
- Metallic Pastel Permanent Hair Colour with Nio-active Plex treatment
- Cream Activator
- Pair of Protective gloves
- Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions